Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal cup ticket 10:25 - Sep 7 with 1376 viewsBluePG

Sorry if already covered.

I bought my seat over the weekend for next Tuesday, however the next match ticket that I have in my ‘Wallet’ is for the Fulham fixture. Checked my bank account, and funds have gone.

Are paper tickets being issued, or will the Wallet be updated over coming days?


Poll: Best Dane?

0
Arsenal cup ticket on 10:32 - Sep 7 with 1324 viewsMillsTash

When you get the email confirmation there's the apple/google wallet icon. Click this and it will give you the option to add to your apple wallet/google. It will then show. I have both my Fulham ST ticket and Arsenal ticket showing.
0
Arsenal cup ticket on 10:40 - Sep 7 with 1284 viewsSitfcB

You need to download the ticket from the email.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Arsenal cup ticket on 12:47 - Sep 7 with 1038 viewsGogs

I have a ticket but can't go. Looking to forward it on to friend (in friends and family list) but it says 'cannot be forwarded' & if i go to resale it says 'cannot be resold' anyone know how to fix this? I've emailed the ticket office but as yet no response
0
Arsenal cup ticket on 12:54 - Sep 7 with 1018 viewsSitfcB

Arsenal cup ticket on 12:47 - Sep 7 by Gogs

I have a ticket but can't go. Looking to forward it on to friend (in friends and family list) but it says 'cannot be forwarded' & if i go to resale it says 'cannot be resold' anyone know how to fix this? I've emailed the ticket office but as yet no response


Forward the email on to your mate for them to download it.

If you’ve already downloaded it to your wallet then remove it.

If they then can’t download it you’ll have to ring the T/On

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1
Arsenal cup ticket on 13:57 - Sep 7 with 926 viewsBluePG

Arsenal cup ticket on 10:32 - Sep 7 by MillsTash

When you get the email confirmation there's the apple/google wallet icon. Click this and it will give you the option to add to your apple wallet/google. It will then show. I have both my Fulham ST ticket and Arsenal ticket showing.


Got it! Thank you very much.

Poll: Best Dane?

0
Arsenal cup ticket on 15:06 - Sep 7 with 820 viewsGogs

Arsenal cup ticket on 12:54 - Sep 7 by SitfcB

Forward the email on to your mate for them to download it.

If you’ve already downloaded it to your wallet then remove it.

If they then can’t download it you’ll have to ring the T/On


cheers, that all appears to have worked
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026