Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? 20:28 - Jan 14 with 1294 viewsDeano69

Delighted with the 3 points, an amount of promise about the performance, a few spells of actually passing the ball - all very nice.

But the best bit was a spell of unity where all the town fans seemed to galvanise and get behind the team. More of the same would be great.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:39 - Jan 14 with 1203 viewsSuperfrans

I went upstairs in SBR for the second half and the Fortuna boys were making a right noise. Excellent to hear. I presume that's what helped galvanise the Town massive too. It was great to hear everyone getting behind the team generally. Felt like one of the good days from a couple of seasons ago.

My favourite bit was the shot by Knudsen, just a few minutes after he'd won the free kick for Lawrence's first. Jonas seemed more confident today. Good to see too.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:40 - Jan 14 with 1187 viewsSuffolktractor

Great day.
Good passing football, fantastic goal from Lawrence. Good team and tactics from Mick, crowd stayed with the team and despite ground being half full the atmosphere was very supportive. Hats off to Chambers for fronting up earlier in the week, he was right in all that he said, but fair play to the fans for showing their support and topped off by a proper fist pump at the end. I know it was only a win against a team near the bottom of the table, but I feel that today maybe the team, Mick and the fans all refound their love for each other.
Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:48 - Jan 14 with 1119 viewsSuperfrans

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:40 - Jan 14 by Suffolktractor

Great day.
Good passing football, fantastic goal from Lawrence. Good team and tactics from Mick, crowd stayed with the team and despite ground being half full the atmosphere was very supportive. Hats off to Chambers for fronting up earlier in the week, he was right in all that he said, but fair play to the fans for showing their support and topped off by a proper fist pump at the end. I know it was only a win against a team near the bottom of the table, but I feel that today maybe the team, Mick and the fans all refound their love for each other.

Lawrence's first goal was pretty decent too.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:59 - Jan 14 with 1062 viewsSuffolktractor

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:48 - Jan 14 by Superfrans

Lawrence's first goal was pretty decent too.

Absolutely, but his second was simply stunning.
Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 23:43 - Jan 14 with 839 viewsArnieM

Tbh I feel the Towns WIL galvanise, WHEN the players perform like they did today.

We have to have something to cheer and get excited about. When the team was announced I thought " good", we look like we're taking the game to Blackburn...... which we did , and the SBR responded.

Well done us

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 23:45 - Jan 14 with 828 viewsReuser_is_God

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:39 - Jan 14 by Superfrans

I went upstairs in SBR for the second half and the Fortuna boys were making a right noise. Excellent to hear. I presume that's what helped galvanise the Town massive too. It was great to hear everyone getting behind the team generally. Felt like one of the good days from a couple of seasons ago.

My favourite bit was the shot by Knudsen, just a few minutes after he'd won the free kick for Lawrence's first. Jonas seemed more confident today. Good to see too.

I wasn't there today but the crowd was good against Bristol too.

It just goes to show that if we play well then the support will be there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 23:48 - Jan 14 with 815 viewsArnieM

Possibly the best bit of the afternoon? on 20:39 - Jan 14 by Superfrans

Interesting you say they were making a right noise. I was in SBR lower, and I can't recall hearing at all, just our section 6. This goes to show what crap design the SBR stand is. Neither tier can hear the other.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024