Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad tonight... 14:40 - Jan 31 with 829 viewsSwailsey

Presumably Chambers won't be in it at all?

Has a transfer window shut on a day where games are being played before? Seems strange and open to manipulation.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Squad tonight... on 14:41 - Jan 31 with 815 viewsPhilTWTD

Yes, we beat West Ham 5-1 and Sam Allardyce was doing deals on the phone in offices at Portman Road afterwards.
Squad tonight... on 14:42 - Jan 31 with 754 viewshoppy

Squad tonight... on 14:41 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Yes, we beat West Ham 5-1 and Sam Allardyce was doing deals on the phone in offices at Portman Road afterwards.

That was one of the few highlights of a low time, from what I can remember. We certainly weren't expected to win, were we, yet alone by such a scoreline.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Squad tonight... on 14:43 - Jan 31 with 747 viewsSwailsey

How can any players heads be right?!

Any hints that LC will be in the squad?

Seems dumb, but there's obviously no chance of him playing, risking injury THEN leaving is there?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Squad tonight... on 14:45 - Jan 31 with 713 viewsPhilTWTD

Squad tonight... on 14:43 - Jan 31 by Swailsey

How can any players heads be right?!

Any hints that LC will be in the squad?

Seems dumb, but there's obviously no chance of him playing, risking injury THEN leaving is there?

I would guess it might be settled one way or another by then, barring documentation. Think this has all come as a bit of a surprise. Was talking to people at the club this morning and clearly it wasn't something which was expected.
Squad tonight... on 14:51 - Jan 31 with 611 viewsuppersirbob

Squad tonight... on 14:45 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

I would guess it might be settled one way or another by then, barring documentation. Think this has all come as a bit of a surprise. Was talking to people at the club this morning and clearly it wasn't something which was expected.

Gut feeling Phil chambers going ??
Squad tonight... on 14:59 - Jan 31 with 525 viewsEJP

3 guesses who's been doing research for their next news story?!
Squad tonight... on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 492 viewsSteve_M

Squad tonight... on 14:59 - Jan 31 by EJP

3 guesses who's been doing research for their next news story?!

Nah, everyone remembers that. Fat Sam blubbed about it loads afterwards, unusual that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024