Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel sorry for Mick 21:22 - Jan 31 with 1263 viewsrexron

He is a good manager. Done miracles really with the club. Unfortunately the owner dont bring in quality players. Mick clearly deserves better than this. The downfall must come at some point and I for 1 dont blame Mick.

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

I feel sorry for Mick on 21:24 - Jan 31 with 1219 viewswitchdoctor

oh dear......
I feel sorry for Mick on 21:26 - Jan 31 with 1174 viewsrexron

I feel sorry for Mick on 21:24 - Jan 31 by witchdoctor

oh dear......

Oh dear really. Mourinho couldnt win with this squad.

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

I feel sorry for Mick on 21:28 - Jan 31 with 1115 viewsdalianwasexciting

The sentiments are fine and the ownership has given him little support or chance, BUT MM has a negative outlook of not conceding but then having no plan B,. A history of poor team selection albeit from a small squad, and some bizarre substitutions, a disconnect with the fans and possibly some players, a panic type reaction with multiple formation changes at the first sign of trouble. So I would argue he is culpable.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

I feel sorry for Mick on 21:44 - Jan 31 with 940 viewsGuthrum

I feel sorry for Mick on 21:28 - Jan 31 by dalianwasexciting

The sentiments are fine and the ownership has given him little support or chance, BUT MM has a negative outlook of not conceding but then having no plan B,. A history of poor team selection albeit from a small squad, and some bizarre substitutions, a disconnect with the fans and possibly some players, a panic type reaction with multiple formation changes at the first sign of trouble. So I would argue he is culpable.

I reckon you're both at least partly right. McCarthy should not be lumbered with all the blame, but neither ought he to escape scot free. Same for Evans and the players.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I feel sorry for Mick on 21:58 - Jan 31 with 793 viewsSomethingBlue

I feel sorry for Mick on 21:24 - Jan 31 by witchdoctor

oh dear......

You don't feel compelled to compare what Mick has at his disposal with what others can use? It's night and day now. You must surely admit that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024