Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? 11:10 - Feb 20 with 799 viewsWarkystache

Did it last Sunday crawling about on stage so it's been a week but still got this dull ache in the bit between me manboob and the end of me chest. Hurts when I cough, sneeze or lay on my right side.

Annoying and dunno how long it takes to heal?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:15 - Feb 20 with 779 viewsBlue_Order

Nah, but I just damaged one of my rhomboids, which are the big muscles where your shoulder blades are. I've got all the same pain as you, but more in the back/shoulder. A sneeze drops me to the floor in agony.

Should take 4-8 weeks to heal, depending on how bad it is. Maybe the same for yours?
Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:16 - Feb 20 with 771 viewshoppy

Was it from doing all that 'looking behind you' you had to do?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:17 - Feb 20 with 769 viewsWarkystache

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:15 - Feb 20 by Blue_Order

Nah, but I just damaged one of my rhomboids, which are the big muscles where your shoulder blades are. I've got all the same pain as you, but more in the back/shoulder. A sneeze drops me to the floor in agony.

Should take 4-8 weeks to heal, depending on how bad it is. Maybe the same for yours?

Oooh nasty!

Mine sort of went 'pop' when I crawled and I got this immediate sharp pain, which abated last week. Just irritating me now.

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:18 - Feb 20 with 759 viewsWarkystache

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:16 - Feb 20 by hoppy

Was it from doing all that 'looking behind you' you had to do?

No more than normal!

Specially when Luke's around........

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:19 - Feb 20 with 754 viewsBluebell

Sounds like you have cracked a rib.

They can't do anything about it in hospital so it has to heal by itself. Bloody painful when you sneeze though!

Still if Luke Chambers can play 90 minutes against Leeds with a cracked rib, you should be ok.
Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:49 - Feb 20 with 721 viewshoppy

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:18 - Feb 20 by Warkystache

No more than normal!

Specially when Luke's around........

So if you go to the doctors...

Doc: "So, where's the pain then?"
Warky: "It's over here... "
Doc: "Where, over there?"
Warky: "No, it's over here..."
Doc: "Behind you?"
Warky: "Oh, fcuk off"

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:57 - Feb 20 with 697 viewsjeera

You'll need to pack in the pole dancing mate.

Too old for that now.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 15:19 - Feb 20 with 599 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone ever pulled a muscle in their upper ribs? on 11:49 - Feb 20 by hoppy

So if you go to the doctors...

Doc: "So, where's the pain then?"
Warky: "It's over here... "
Doc: "Where, over there?"
Warky: "No, it's over here..."
Doc: "Behind you?"
Warky: "Oh, fcuk off"

The doctor won't talk to him like that......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024