Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season 13:50 - Mar 6 with 1642 viewsbontcho

According to Stuart Watson.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 13:54 - Mar 6 with 1611 viewstextbackup

Both massively improve our 1st eleven

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Diagouraga and Huws on 13:58 - Mar 6 with 1581 viewssoupytwist

Also said that Bishop is ill

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 13:59 - Mar 6 with 1578 viewsbontcho

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 13:54 - Mar 6 by textbackup

Both massively improve our 1st eleven

Huws definitely. Offers us something we don't seem to have (unless Dozzell or Bishop develop quickly).

Not sure on Diagouraga yet but suspect it will only take a few more games to convince me as he's a bit older.

Bulgarian penalty hero

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:08 - Mar 6 with 1528 viewsRadlett_blue

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 13:59 - Mar 6 by bontcho

Huws definitely. Offers us something we don't seem to have (unless Dozzell or Bishop develop quickly).

Not sure on Diagouraga yet but suspect it will only take a few more games to convince me as he's a bit older.

only worth signing Diagouraga if Mick might start him ahead of Skuse.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:28 - Mar 6 with 1474 viewsOsborneOneNil

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:08 - Mar 6 by Radlett_blue

only worth signing Diagouraga if Mick might start him ahead of Skuse.

Which he should definitely do.
Diagouraga and Huws on 14:43 - Mar 6 with 1422 viewsSWGF

Diagouraga and Huws on 13:58 - Mar 6 by soupytwist

Also said that Bishop is ill

He caught toothache from Paul Taylor.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:44 - Mar 6 with 1416 viewsSWGF

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:28 - Mar 6 by OsborneOneNil

Which he should definitely do.

But which he almost certainly will not.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:48 - Mar 6 with 1392 viewsSWGF

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 13:59 - Mar 6 by bontcho

You'd imagine acquiring a "Diagouraga-type" of player is easier than finding a "Huws-type" of player.

Huws is obviously the more important. Diagouraga needs to get properly fit and get a proper run of games as the sole defensive midfielder. Issue being Skuse is a dead-cert to play every match so when does that happen?

Skuse has been here four years and is decent enough but we need a refresh in most departments to progress.

Login to get fewer ads

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 15:33 - Mar 6 with 1282 viewsbontcho

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:48 - Mar 6 by SWGF

You'd imagine acquiring a "Diagouraga-type" of player is easier than finding a "Huws-type" of player.

Huws is obviously the more important. Diagouraga needs to get properly fit and get a proper run of games as the sole defensive midfielder. Issue being Skuse is a dead-cert to play every match so when does that happen?

Skuse has been here four years and is decent enough but we need a refresh in most departments to progress.

First game or two he played with Skuse and burst forward a bit didn't he? Or is my memory playing tricks? I thought he looked slightly better slightly further forward.

Bulgarian penalty hero

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 15:40 - Mar 6 with 1242 viewsKieran_Knows

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 14:48 - Mar 6 by SWGF

Agree about Diagouraga. Be good to get him fully up and running. My only worry, is whilst he's very good on the ball (plays on the half turn, passes forward etc), would he drop in and fill in like Skuse did on Saturday? The amount of times Spence got caught in between playing right back/right mid, leaving a gaping hole behind him, which Skuse covered several times, was rather evident as to why Skuse is important to the side.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 15:42 - Mar 6 with 1231 views12th_Man

So get them signed up now before someone else gets them

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Diagouraga and Huws "surplus" at parents clubs at end of season on 16:09 - Mar 6 with 1161 viewsBackToRussia

If we fail to sign Huws then I think ME will have lost pretty much any goodwill he had left with fans, and it may be something that forces MM to consider his position - along with another striker that we presumably are still looking for.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Diagouraga and Huws on 18:24 - Mar 6 with 1038 viewsArnieM

Diagouraga and Huws on 14:43 - Mar 6 by SWGF

He caught toothache from Paul Taylor.

Bishop is the new Club, "sicknote". Wouldn't surprise me to see him move on over next 2 seasons.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024