Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears: Get Safe and Draw a Line Under Disappointing, Frustrating Season 18:00 - Apr 12 with 755 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31519/sears-get-safe-and-draw-a-line-und

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sears: Get Safe and Draw a Line Under Disappointing, Frustrating Season on 18:08 - Apr 12 with 743 viewshoofer

Yeah let's make out it never happened hey.
Sears: Get Safe and Draw a Line Under Disappointing, Frustrating Season on 18:21 - Apr 12 with 727 viewstextbackup

Maybe they could all chip in a few quid to say sorry to the fans?
Draw a line under it, fck off to Marbella and spend thousands on a a bottle of grey goose while us pr1cks discuss how worried we are about the future of club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sears: Get Safe and Draw a Line Under Disappointing, Frustrating Season on 23:40 - Apr 12 with 615 viewsTractorWood

I'd rather we critically analysed what went wrong and try and fix it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Sears: Get Safe and Draw a Line Under Disappointing, Frustrating Season on 23:42 - Apr 12 with 610 viewstextbackup

Sears: Get Safe and Draw a Line Under Disappointing, Frustrating Season on 23:40 - Apr 12 by TractorWood

I'd rather we critically analysed what went wrong and try and fix it.

I'd rather that was done weekly, after another awful 90mins... but it's all getting pushed to end of the season, why is that? Why can't they try and play something a bit more easy on the eye?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024