Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? 08:48 - Jun 10 with 1862 viewsvapour_trail

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 08:55 - Jun 10 with 1844 viewsDubtractor

His manifesto promises have some decent issues covered.

1. The abolition of the Lords (except me).

2. Full facial coverings to be kept legal, especially bucket-related headgear.

3. No third runway to be built at Heathrow: where we’re going we don’t need runways.

4. Ceefax to be brought back immediately, with The Oracle and other Teletext services to be rolled out by the next Parliament.

5. Regeneration of Nicholson’s Shopping Centre, Maidenhead.

6. Buckethead on Brexit: a referendum should be held about whether there should be a second referendum.

7. Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.

8. Nationalisation of Adele: in order to maximise the efficient use of UK resources, the time is right for great British assets to be brought into public ownership for the common good. This is to be achieved through capital spending.

9. A moratorium until 2022 on whether Birmingham should be converted into a star base.

10. Legalisation of the hunting of fox-hunters.

11. New voting age limit of 16 to be introduced. New voting age limit of 80 to be introduced too.

12. Katie Hopkins to be banished to the Phantom Zone.

13. Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead.

14. Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.

15. Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 08:59 - Jun 10 with 1831 viewschiddley

My town. Complete nutter!

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 09:01 - Jun 10 with 1822 viewstiptreeblue

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 08:55 - Jun 10 by Dubtractor

3. No third runway to be built at Heathrow: where we’re going we don’t need runways.

4. Ceefax to be brought back immediately, with The Oracle and other Teletext services to be rolled out by the next Parliament.

6. Buckethead on Brexit: a referendum should be held about whether there should be a second referendum.

7. Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.

8. Nationalisation of Adele: in order to maximise the efficient use of UK resources, the time is right for great British assets to be brought into public ownership for the common good. This is to be achieved through capital spending.

9. A moratorium until 2022 on whether Birmingham should be converted into a star base.

11. New voting age limit of 16 to be introduced. New voting age limit of 80 to be introduced too.

13. Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead.

14. Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.

15. Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft.

now i could vote for this
Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 09:02 - Jun 10 with 1821 viewsvapour_trail

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 08:59 - Jun 10 by chiddley

My town. Complete nutter!

You appear to have procured one of his lasers.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 10:02 - Jun 10 with 1734 viewsRadlett_blue

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 08:55 - Jun 10 by Dubtractor

Lord Buckethead also stood against Mrs T in Finchley in 1987.
He only received 131 votes that day - good to see he's on the up!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 10:07 - Jun 10 with 1728 viewsbournemouthblue

The adverts were great also

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 10:09 - Jun 10 with 1717 viewsRadlett_blue

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 10:07 - Jun 10 by bournemouthblue

The adverts were great also

Is he still representing the Gremloid Party?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 10:17 - Jun 10 with 1703 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No 5 is a must (my parents live there)
No 7 is genius

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 10:27 - Jun 10 with 1687 viewsbournemouthblue

Did anyone catch Lord Buckethead standing against the PM in Maidenhead? on 10:09 - Jun 10 by Radlett_blue

Is he still representing the Gremloid Party?

Who knows, the previous two appearances were to plug movies?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024