Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. 14:06 - Jul 21 with 1084 viewsartsbossbeard

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1131821/saudi-arabia

I think I've spotted both Saudi Bully & Saudi Fergal within.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. on 14:21 - Jul 21 with 1049 viewsSteve_M

"May Allah give us hidayah and strength to implement justice with teachings of Shariah, regardless of popularity of the verdict."

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. on 14:23 - Jul 21 with 1042 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. on 14:21 - Jul 21 by Steve_M

"May Allah give us hidayah and strength to implement justice with teachings of Shariah, regardless of popularity of the verdict."

My favourite:

Western talk of women’s liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul, and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have ‘uplifted’ women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of ‘art’ and ‘culture’.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. on 14:28 - Jul 21 with 1030 viewsStokieBlue

I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. on 14:23 - Jul 21 by artsbossbeard

My favourite:

Western talk of women’s liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul, and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have ‘uplifted’ women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of ‘art’ and ‘culture’.

You have to say, whoever does the anti-liberalisation propaganda for Saudi Arabia deserves a pay rise and a massive bonus.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. on 14:38 - Jul 21 with 988 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm loving the comments - Arab woman dares to wear a skirt edition. on 14:28 - Jul 21 by StokieBlue

You have to say, whoever does the anti-liberalisation propaganda for Saudi Arabia deserves a pay rise and a massive bonus.

SB

I'd love to have the words "sex marketeer" on my CV.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024