Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, our plucky brexiteers are clearly vegans 08:59 - Jul 25 with 749 viewsfactual_blue

Plotting to close our abattoirs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40703369

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So, our plucky brexiteers are clearly vegans on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 738 viewsSteve_M

We'll all be turning vegan once we take back control of our food standards.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So, our plucky brexiteers are clearly vegans on 09:03 - Jul 25 with 734 viewstcblue

It's hard not to blame Cameron and his government for all of this. So confident and blasé about a Remain vote, they didn't bother their arse to look into what the possible fallout would be.

I'm not saying I would expect them to go down to the level of finding out most vets are EU nationals, but it's just another new discovery that we are further down the River Screwed.
So, our plucky brexiteers are clearly vegans on 09:46 - Jul 25 with 695 viewsNo9

So, our plucky brexiteers are clearly vegans on 09:03 - Jul 25 by tcblue

It's hard not to blame Cameron and his government for all of this. So confident and blasé about a Remain vote, they didn't bother their arse to look into what the possible fallout would be.

I'm not saying I would expect them to go down to the level of finding out most vets are EU nationals, but it's just another new discovery that we are further down the River Screwed.

My point - although I have been much derided for it- is that Cameron deliberately made the Referedum vote as blunt as it was to make sure what is happening happens and that we shall get what the wealthy self satisfying tories want us to have.

The screwing of the British public is by design not by accident
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024