Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
young rommers, trump big mick and the pope 15:02 - Oct 10 with 1636 viewsjaykay

were on a plane which was going to crash. there was only 3 parachutes on board.trump grabs one and says i am the u.s. president and the smartest ever president and people don't want me to die and jumped from the plane.next big mick said i have the biggest job in football and manage ipswich town and 1000s need me to save the club and took a parachute and jumped from the plane.
the pope looked at young rommers and said my son i am old with not to many years left,you are young with your whole left a head of you.so take the last parachute and save yourself.plus there will be absolute scenes if you are saved.
young rommers said thats ok there is a parachute left for you. the smartest ever president trump, put my rucksack on befor he jumped

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 15:31 - Oct 10 with 1595 viewsWeWereZombies

Yes, very good - when I first heard this joke I was told that it dated from the 1980s and that Helmut Khol had been upgraded to George W. Bush...Rommy was a boy scout which makes the rucksack punchline work better. Do they have boy scouts in Romford?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 15:33 - Oct 10 with 1592 viewsSpruceMoose

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 15:31 - Oct 10 by WeWereZombies

Yes, very good - when I first heard this joke I was told that it dated from the 1980s and that Helmut Khol had been upgraded to George W. Bush...Rommy was a boy scout which makes the rucksack punchline work better. Do they have boy scouts in Romford?

I don't think they have anything green. The local scouts have to camp in a Lidl car park.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 15:34 - Oct 10 with 1586 viewsWeWereZombies

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 15:33 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

I don't think they have anything green. The local scouts have to camp in a Lidl car park.

When you say 'camp'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:26 - Oct 10 with 1485 viewsjaykay

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 15:31 - Oct 10 by WeWereZombies

yes i did change names, but young rommers rucksack has been mention in dispatches on here in the past

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:32 - Oct 10 with 1478 viewsBluebell

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:26 - Oct 10 by jaykay

yes i did change names, but young rommers rucksack has been mention in dispatches on here in the past

Sorry to correct you but Rommers carries a blue and white man bag!
young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:33 - Oct 10 with 1475 viewsSpruceMoose

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:32 - Oct 10 by Bluebell

Sorry to correct you but Rommers carries a blue and white man bag!

Please stop womansplaining. This board is a safe space for all. Especially after some of the outrageous behaviour displayed over the weekend.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:34 - Oct 10 with 1474 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:26 - Oct 10 by jaykay

Rucksack?

It's a man bag

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

young rommers, trump big mick and the pope on 18:38 - Oct 10 with 1461 viewsBlue_Order

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024