Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it normal form.... 10:01 - Oct 28 with 1335 viewsbobbyramsey

....for the manager to decide when he leaves his job and how long he'd like to stay for? I thought that was the owner/chairmans job?
Is it normal form.... on 10:05 - Oct 28 with 1324 viewsJ2BLUE

If the club would like to keep him then yes it is. I think people are ignoring the bit about if he is offered the contract he will decide.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it normal form.... on 10:07 - Oct 28 with 1312 viewsbobbyramsey

Is it normal form.... on 10:05 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

If the club would like to keep him then yes it is. I think people are ignoring the bit about if he is offered the contract he will decide.

So you don't think he will get an offer?
Is it normal form.... on 10:16 - Oct 28 with 1294 viewsJ2BLUE

Is it normal form.... on 10:07 - Oct 28 by bobbyramsey

So you don't think he will get an offer?

You say is it normal for the manager to decide how long he stays and then you talk about him getting an offer from the owner.

That answers your question. If he gets an offer it will be Evans deciding to give him an offer and MM will decide if he takes it. Like every other job offer in the world.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 10:26]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it normal form.... on 10:45 - Oct 28 with 1261 viewschristiand

Is it normal form.... on 10:05 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

Interesting he is currently in the middle of a run where the team have lost 7 of the last 9, have Burton today that will be no easy game and then have a run of fixtures that you couldn't of hand picked to be any worse, especially regarding their form and our past record against some of them e.g.Cardiff and Hull City away. By the end of those, MM might find that he isn't in the position to dictate, but he just seems far to comfortable laying down the terms, he's the one in control. You just get the impression he can do what he wants as long as the team aren't bottom 3, just so wrong and fundamentally why our club is failing. Too many, on and off the pitch, that are comfortable in their position and not being held accountable.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Is it normal form.... on 11:05 - Oct 28 with 1232 viewsbobbyramsey

Is it normal form.... on 10:16 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

You say is it normal for the manager to decide how long he stays and then you talk about him getting an offer from the owner.

That answers your question. If he gets an offer it will be Evans deciding to give him an offer and MM will decide if he takes it. Like every other job offer in the world.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 10:26]

I think it's a foregone conclusion that he will get an offer. He will then decide what he does. Evans doesn't have the nouse to find anybody better than MM, therefore it will be MM's decision, yay or nay.

Not bad for someone whos shelf-life expired years ago but hay-ho.
Is it normal form.... on 11:33 - Oct 28 with 1195 viewstractorboy1978

Is it normal form.... on 11:05 - Oct 28 by bobbyramsey

I think it's a foregone conclusion that he will get an offer. He will then decide what he does. Evans doesn't have the nouse to find anybody better than MM, therefore it will be MM's decision, yay or nay.

Not bad for someone whos shelf-life expired years ago but hay-ho.

For all the posturing a couple of days ago, I think he'd sign a new deal quicker than you could give him the pen personally. His stock isn't high enough amongst the growing number of foreign owners to get a top end Championship job. If he left his next move would be a club with similar if not worse current standing than us and probably on less money. That's my opinion.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 11:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024