Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joshua v Takam 20:25 - Oct 29 with 1919 viewsjeera

I haven't noticed it posted but sorry if has been covered extensively.

I wondered what people who saw it made of it, that's all. I didn't see it myself but noticed a thread or 2 in the build up.

Obviously Celina would take them each hands down given a chance but that's another story.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Joshua v Takam on 09:19 - Oct 30 with 1799 viewsmaccyd9

Takam was resolute but not ambitious in terms of winning the fight which obviously made it harder for AJ to get to him.

The stoppage was unquestionably early and was more down to the damage that AJ could do rather than what he was doing.

Realistically though, AJ was probably rather unmotivated for what was a routine defence.

It will be an interesting 12 months now with Hearn suggesting he will fight 3 times and the targets are Fury, Wilder and Parker. I'd back AJ to walk 3 all through of them.
Joshua v Takam on 09:22 - Oct 30 with 1794 viewshype313

Joshua v Takam on 09:19 - Oct 30 by maccyd9

Takam was resolute but not ambitious in terms of winning the fight which obviously made it harder for AJ to get to him.

The stoppage was unquestionably early and was more down to the damage that AJ could do rather than what he was doing.

Realistically though, AJ was probably rather unmotivated for what was a routine defence.

It will be an interesting 12 months now with Hearn suggesting he will fight 3 times and the targets are Fury, Wilder and Parker. I'd back AJ to walk 3 all through of them.

I'd expect him to walk over Fury and Parker but I do wonder what would happen if Wilder does connect, we have already seen AJ dropped by Wlad and Whyte wobbled him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Joshua v Takam on 09:43 - Oct 30 with 1767 viewsmaccyd9

Joshua v Takam on 09:22 - Oct 30 by hype313

I'd expect him to walk over Fury and Parker but I do wonder what would happen if Wilder does connect, we have already seen AJ dropped by Wlad and Whyte wobbled him.

I'd agree with that. Wilder though has never really fought anyone of note.

AJ definately has a weakness there which I guess makes watching him all the more appealing to watch.
Joshua v Takam on 09:50 - Oct 30 with 1759 viewschicoazul

Fury is weird though man. I genuinely think he is like a dinosaur in that pain signals take so long to reach his pea brain he basically cant be hurt. And he always always rises to the occasion. I think he would beat AJ if the fight was next year.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Joshua v Takam on 09:54 - Oct 30 with 1752 viewsmaccyd9

Joshua v Takam on 09:50 - Oct 30 by chicoazul

Fury is weird though man. I genuinely think he is like a dinosaur in that pain signals take so long to reach his pea brain he basically cant be hurt. And he always always rises to the occasion. I think he would beat AJ if the fight was next year.

Fury is a total nutter. In and outside of the ring.

Fury can be hurt, Cunningham who was essentially a cruiserweight dropped him, but like you say, maybe he can't be beaten.

He's the sort of bloke I could AJ dropping multiple times but continually gets up though personally I'd see AJ forcing a ref stoppage.

Mega fight though, just need Fury to get in shape, get his licence back and get back to boxing. I fear the fight will probably never happen.
Joshua v Takam on 23:55 - Oct 30 with 1640 viewsjeera

Cheers chap.

Just watching the documentary featuring him and his fight against Klitschko on BBC right now.

What a humble man he seems. Comes across really well.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024