Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching detectorists episode 3 on catchup 20:38 - Dec 4 with 1718 viewsGeoffSentence

That car chase was magnificent. Surely the slowest car chase since OJ Simpson, yet full of thrills, including an inundated pot hole. Brilliant stuff.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Watching detectorists episode 3 on catchup on 13:13 - Dec 5 with 1632 viewsgerard1947

Made me chuckle, it's a shame this is the last series. I wonder how it will end, the predictable "happy ever after" or with a sting in the tail?

In any case lovely writing and great casting.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 15:32]
Watching detectorists episode 3 on catchup on 13:37 - Dec 5 with 1615 viewssticklegs

It's great...I've only really just discovered it, so looking forward to rewinding and watching series 1 and 2 at some point. Filmed in wonderful Suffolk, despite being 'set' in Essex.
Watching detectorists episode 3 on catchup on 15:44 - Dec 5 with 1578 viewsconnorscontract

Watching detectorists episode 3 on catchup on 13:37 - Dec 5 by sticklegs

It's great...I've only really just discovered it, so looking forward to rewinding and watching series 1 and 2 at some point. Filmed in wonderful Suffolk, despite being 'set' in Essex.

Series 1 and 2 are even better!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024