Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy days.......a bright future awaits ! 08:31 - Jan 23 with 768 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/23/well-live-longer-but-suffer-more

Deep joy !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Happy days.......a bright future awaits ! on 08:42 - Jan 23 with 741 viewsStokieBlue

It's just saying the older people get the more their bodies break.

Those figures are for people over 85. I think most people if asked at the start of their life would be pretty happy to make it that far.

It's certainly a longer healthier life than any previous generation in human history could have expected.

SB
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 8:43]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Happy days.......a bright future awaits ! on 09:34 - Jan 23 with 688 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Happy days.......a bright future awaits ! on 08:42 - Jan 23 by StokieBlue

It's just saying the older people get the more their bodies break.

Those figures are for people over 85. I think most people if asked at the start of their life would be pretty happy to make it that far.

It's certainly a longer healthier life than any previous generation in human history could have expected.

SB
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 8:43]

I think it is in the 65-85 bracket as well. Although the doubling is the over 85's. We will see.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Happy days.......a bright future awaits ! on 09:43 - Jan 23 with 683 viewsfactual_blue

Don't worry - there'll be a nuclear conflagration that will destroy humankind in 2037.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024