Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Sebby Diary 21:40 - Feb 16 with 954 viewsNewcyBlue

Wherever you are reading this Seb, however old you are, whatever job you are doing, take a moment to think about the positive things in your life.

I have been fairly negative recently. Actually make that very negative. I torture myself sometimes. Mentally anyway.

Here are some of the positive things in my life right now as I write this

You.
MrsNewcy.
Our time together when I am on leave.
We have no worries about money which means we can give to charity to help people that need our help.
I actually rather enjoy my job, even though it is a mentally and physically demanding job.
You have a lot of people that absolutely love you.

As the rivers ebbs and floods, so does my positivity.

Right now I am training for 2 half marathons in 7 days. I am doing them for the Multiple Sclerosis Society, which as you know, my Mother had.

Here’s a rather shocking fact, over the last 12 months I have run a total of 14.3 miles. In 12 months.

I have a lot of work to do before the 2 half marathons.

We have videoed a fair bit this trip, you have been with MrsNewcy for an afternoon every week whilst I have been away. That’s a massive improvement, and you have been enjoying it. It makes me very happy.

It’s almost midnight and time for me to start work, a 6 hour deck watch in Durban. Last time here we had a Stowaway. We also had 2 monkeys climb on board that we had to chase away.

I hope you are well son, even on the other side of the world I am always here for you.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

A Sebby Diary on 21:54 - Feb 16 with 910 viewsSteve_M

I bet he'll love the bit about the monkeys.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A Sebby Diary on 22:08 - Feb 16 with 886 viewshoppy

A Sebby Diary on 21:54 - Feb 16 by Steve_M

That made me smile too, just picturing it!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

A Sebby Diary on 22:28 - Feb 16 with 868 viewsNewcyBlue

A Sebby Diary on 21:54 - Feb 16 by Steve_M

They gave the crew the run around as they tried to chase them off the ship. Rather unsurprisingly the monkeys could climb ladders quicker than my crew....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024