Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te 17:58 - Feb 18 with 1543 viewsDamster

Drifting into our shadow once again .... next 2-3 years will be A real turn in fortunes. They looked dreadful for a home team who should be aiming for top 6 and I honestly think this crappy German model will be their downfall. They have had their good times... now competing on our level 🤗
On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:02 - Feb 18 with 1515 viewspointofblue

As I said before they'll sell Maddison in the summer and reinvest in the squad. I don't think it's as simple as you think, sadly.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:12 - Feb 18 with 1454 viewsDamster

On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:02 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

As I said before they'll sell Maddison in the summer and reinvest in the squad. I don't think it's as simple as you think, sadly.

We have sold big money players. We all know the money doesn’t get reinvested it just weakens the squad. They have had their chance and now an average Chump aside 😂
On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:20 - Feb 18 with 1406 viewsCoco

We will be league one and probably out of business when Mick leaves.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:26 - Feb 18 with 1369 viewsDamster

On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:20 - Feb 18 by Coco

We will be league one and probably out of business when Mick leaves.

Mmm ... be careful what you wish for. Not sure we would be where we are this season without him.
On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:37 - Feb 18 with 1306 viewsmanchego

On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 18:02 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

It rarely works like that though.
We have sold big and gained nothing in the long run.
On the bright side... scum parachute payments gone and they look sh1te on 19:02 - Feb 18 with 1222 viewschicoazul

They will probably finish mid table this season, go down next season, come back up the season after that, get promoted to the Prem the season after that and get relegated back to the Championship the season after that.

Our net average position during that entire time will be 11th in the Championship.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024