Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My (Redundant) Thoughts... 23:25 - Feb 18 with 861 viewsIpswichFan26

So I don't post a lot, but I do check in from time to time. Thought I'd share my thoughts (vent) on the game...

I don't expect the team to play passing, vibrant football. I don't think this team is capable too unless we add a player or two in. While the football has been turgid the last year/year and half, I'm happy with the way we played in the first half. If we can play like that away, then just a little more confident at home, I think we'd mostly all be happy. More of that please.

The second half wasn't great, but we defended alright, and the tactics were pretty sound. It's a shame that it's gotten so bad between fans and the management that subs are booed when they're brought on, especially in this game. Especially when the subs were fine to me. It would have been nice to see Celina but that would have required a formation change to use him properly. The final sub was made because iorfa was hurt not for tactical reasons, which makes the booing worse.

Mick's reaction to the goal wasn't great. However, it's not fair to slate him constantly at every opportunity and then to lose your minds when he says something back. Get a grip.

It's a shame that this situation overshadowed the game and a comment Mick said after the game about Norwich and the amount of money they've spent over the years to only be 13th. If only more of his snarky comments were targeted outside the club, maybe the atmosphere wouldn't be so toxic. This was probably the game that would decide MM's future. Would be stunned if MM stayed after this season and it's for the best. I hope that when he leaves however, we remember his tenure in the mostly positive light that it was.

I was at work for the game and was constantly checking the game for updates. When we scored, I was ecstatic and celebrating wildly in front of everyone... then checked again later and felt Like a clown. Football eh.

COYB

My (Redundant) Thoughts... on 23:30 - Feb 18 with 835 viewspointofblue

Mick's comment about spending £300m to languish 13th in the Championship (well, 12th now) should have hit home far more than it did though it did seem another "aren't I doing well?" remark which don't go down well with the fans at the moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024