Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hyam 10:07 - Feb 23 with 549 viewshomer_123

FWIW - I thought he did well Wednesday night.

Good squad player to have to be honest. If he can stay fit, I'd like to see him kept on.

Albeit he will only be a squad player he is different from the likes of Huws, Bishop, Dozzell etc. in that he's much happier getting stuck in and doing the hard work (not seen enough of Adeyemi to know whether him and Hyam are of the same mould).

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hyam on 10:24 - Feb 23 with 525 viewsCurrie10

That's the problem - IF.

Fed up of us housing injury plagued players. Didsy a bit of an exception as such a talent - Bishop we all want to get back to his best.

As for Hyam, definite release for me. Played sod all games since half way through 14/15. For him to contribute how he needs to, needs to be fully fit.

Say Mick were to stay, we know Skuse is a starter. perhaps 2 other spots -
Adeyemi - made of glass so maybe doesn't count
Huws - surely get a better run next year
Bishop - IF he stays / can get fit..... clearly a player
Nydam / Downes / Dozzell

Assuming Gleeson + Bru leave - sorry Hyam isn't for me going to be worth investing the $$$ in. Needs to go.
Hyam on 10:40 - Feb 23 with 509 viewshomer_123

Hyam on 10:24 - Feb 23 by Currie10

That's the problem - IF.

Fed up of us housing injury plagued players. Didsy a bit of an exception as such a talent - Bishop we all want to get back to his best.

As for Hyam, definite release for me. Played sod all games since half way through 14/15. For him to contribute how he needs to, needs to be fully fit.

Say Mick were to stay, we know Skuse is a starter. perhaps 2 other spots -
Adeyemi - made of glass so maybe doesn't count
Huws - surely get a better run next year
Bishop - IF he stays / can get fit..... clearly a player
Nydam / Downes / Dozzell

Assuming Gleeson + Bru leave - sorry Hyam isn't for me going to be worth investing the $$$ in. Needs to go.

I'd argue that he's different from anything else we have though - and as a squad player would be a very good player to have about.

But, yes, injury situ is worrying.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hyam on 11:06 - Feb 23 with 486 viewsCurrie10

Hyam on 10:40 - Feb 23 by homer_123

I'd argue that he's different from anything else we have though - and as a squad player would be a very good player to have about.

But, yes, injury situ is worrying.

If the club can agree to him taking a paycut / one year deal perhaps. Otherwise an absolute waste of resources.

Even when he is fully fit / so called onform I'd probably rather others played.

An option yes - be interesting if he were to leave us if he'd remain in this league or go down 1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024