Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dagenham v West Ham 23:38 - Feb 25 with 1812 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As you’ll know after the Dagenham v Aldershot betting thread a few weeks ago, Dagenham are in financial strife.

After that game, they lost a couple more players with others turning down moves. The Peterborough owner has mentioned a possible takeover with the stipulation that dagenhams best young players move to Peterborough if the Boro manager wants them to sign. Whilst that helps I’m the short term future (if it comes off), that would be a problem for Dagenham in the long term. They survive (usually) by the player sales to teams up the football pyramid. Dwight Gayle, Craig Mackail-Smith and Jodi Jones being three of numerous examples.

Anyway, during the next international break, the Daggers are hosting West Ham in a friendly. All proceeds go to Dagenhams fight to survive. Whilst the players are able to be paid this month (the MD is paying out of his own pocket), the wages for March currently can’t be afforded. Within 8 weeks the club could be gone. West Ham are kindly bringing down their players who aren’t on international duty with a high class squad in attendance.

If anybody is looking for a game for the international break and is willing to drive down, please come to the game. Whilst they might not be your local team, they’re a proper family club and their loyal fans don’t deserve the club to die so quickly after making their way from park football all the way up the ladder.

If only one person reads this and ends up coming to the game, it’ll be worth it. Save the Daggers!

Thanks for reading.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11260698/west-ham-to-help-dagenham-

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018/february/23-february/extra-standing-tick

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Dagenham v West Ham on 17:35 - Feb 26 with 1560 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Prime time bump

Dagenham v West Ham on 19:28 - Feb 26 with 1468 viewspoppiesman

How many clubs have already been lost to make up Dagenham and Redbridge FC?.
I remember when they merged with one or two other clubs when they went from plain Dagenham to Redbridge Forest then changed name again to Dagenham and Redbridge, both changes in the last 20 years or so. Cant recall what clubs were involved though, Leytonstone and Ilford maybe?
I been to their ground a few times to watch Kettering Town in the 80's and 90's.
Hopefully they will survive, they still have an ex Kettering player in their ranks, Andre Boucard.
Dagenham v West Ham on 13:45 - Feb 27 with 1347 viewsTIB

I enjoyed my trip down for Dagenham vs Aldershot the other week...pricier than I expected but was a good atmosphere considering all the club is going through presently. If it wasn't a Wednesday night I'd have headed down for this. Fingers crossed for Dags

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Dagenham v West Ham on 13:53 - Feb 27 with 1332 viewstheblueginger

I'll try and get up there Rommy, it's not too bad as long as the District Line is working.
Dagenham v West Ham on 14:45 - Feb 27 with 1292 viewsTractorCam

Are tickets available to buy?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Dagenham v West Ham on 15:02 - Feb 27 with 1280 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Dagenham v West Ham on 14:45 - Feb 27 by TractorCam

Are tickets available to buy?

https://www.daggerstickets.co.uk/index.cfm?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024