Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s why we wanted a change. Where’s ABB tonight? 18:01 - Apr 28 with 972 viewsLord_Lucan

Fair play to Klug and his merry men.

What a man, he could quite possibly get the gig if he wanted it and catapult his wage ten fold but he doesn’t want it.

Nothing much better than a humble man.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 18:03]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That’s why we wanted a change. Where’s ABB tonight? on 18:06 - Apr 28 with 921 viewspointofblue

Credit to him for standing firm and knowing what his preference his... but still standing in and helping the club out of a potentially sticky spot. Could have easily been two wins out of three if not for the mad last few minutes at Forest.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That’s why we wanted a change. Where’s ABB tonight? on 18:10 - Apr 28 with 890 viewsLord_Lucan

That’s why we wanted a change. Where’s ABB tonight? on 18:06 - Apr 28 by pointofblue

Credit to him for standing firm and knowing what his preference his... but still standing in and helping the club out of a potentially sticky spot. Could have easily been two wins out of three if not for the mad last few minutes at Forest.

Klug seems to have been here forever (apart from his unjustified Spurs absence). He clearly is a true blue and man of good stature.

A real understated Ipswich legend.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024