Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst's agent has a stronger negotiating position now 12:47 - May 23 with 738 viewsSWGF

Being the only horse in the race and all that

Still, maybe we'll wait a bit longer....just in case.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Paul Hurst's agent has a stronger negotiating position now on 12:48 - May 23 with 722 viewsThijssens_Tash

Good point.

Can see Scott Parker getting the nod after all the others fall away.
Paul Hurst's agent has a stronger negotiating position now on 12:54 - May 23 with 699 viewsle2blue

Given the timescales the Evans communicated tie in with the Play-offs i fully expect that he intended hiring Hurst and may well now have the deal in place to be announced next week. Maybe he has told Ross who has now chosen to speak with SAFC and Lampard...we don't know what is happening behind the scenes.
Paul Hurst's agent has a stronger negotiating position now on 13:02 - May 23 with 675 viewsDarth_Koont

To be fair we don't know that he's the only horse in the race.

I've got a feeling there will be some candidates we still haven't heard anything about.

Pronouns: He/Him

Paul Hurst's agent has a stronger negotiating position now on 13:06 - May 23 with 659 viewsSwansea_Blue

Paul Hurst's agent has a stronger negotiating position now on 13:02 - May 23 by Darth_Koont

To be fair we don't know that he's the only horse in the race.

I've got a feeling there will be some candidates we still haven't heard anything about.

The good think about John Barnes is he'll be able to perform his rap at the end of season awards.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024