Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Cup Scouting 23:13 - Jun 5 with 1135 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Realistically I wonder if we’ll be scouting the World Cup or have anyone out there watching ... that’s if we even have any scouts to send!! Seeing the various player guides got me thinking that you’d imagine some of the European teams (the likes of Iceland, Denmark etc) might have some realistic signings in our price range (I.e up to 1m)

Anyone have any tips of ones to watch etc? (Comedians - I’m aware that players like Messi and Ronaldo are very good, your contributions are required elsewhere)

Although having said that, you can probably scout players pretty well remotely these days using the google and compootas.
World Cup Scouting on 23:22 - Jun 5 with 1116 viewsOldsmoker

I'm sure MM, having been a World Cup manager, would know quite a few contacts who will be at the World Cup. These guys live and breathe football. They would have given him a few pointers if he'd asked them.
Hursty - I'm not sure he'll have contacts like that.
If we sign a player who was at the Russian World cup it would be more likely to be a squad player who didn't get a game.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

World Cup Scouting on 08:31 - Jun 6 with 1000 viewsBLUEBEAT

World Cup Scouting on 23:22 - Jun 5 by Oldsmoker

I'm sure MM, having been a World Cup manager, would know quite a few contacts who will be at the World Cup. These guys live and breathe football. They would have given him a few pointers if he'd asked them.
Hursty - I'm not sure he'll have contacts like that.
If we sign a player who was at the Russian World cup it would be more likely to be a squad player who didn't get a game.

We have a pair of those already!

Poll: W or W

World Cup Scouting on 09:53 - Jun 6 with 923 viewsMatt_Netherlands

World Cup Scouting on 08:31 - Jun 6 by BLUEBEAT

We have a pair of those already!

Yep to be fair, given the standard of the two “squad” players we are sending over then I’d be more than happy if we were to snap up two players of that calibre!

I can see Denmark qualifying from that group which could be great for Jonas’ profile
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024