Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At blooming last! 17:36 - Jun 6 with 805 viewsBlueastheycome

A clear plan, philosophy and ethos being implemented at the club. This is the kind of blueprint that will get us promoted if going by other clubs who have adopted a similar approach is to go by i.e Swansea, Southampton etc

This is better Marcus, keep it up!
At blooming last! on 18:07 - Jun 6 with 742 viewsdavblue

At the minute it’s just words, I want to see it reflected on and off the pitch. The fabled 5 point plan has I would say been a mixed bag and I’ve not seen any tangible evidence that it’s been implemented, that might have been because of Mick or it was words to keep us fans to the side.

Hopeful but it really comes down to Hurst tbh if he believes in it then we have a chance.
At blooming last! on 19:20 - Jun 6 with 701 viewsVic

Two very positive things here:

1) hearing from the owner again, so soon after his interview. This is a connecting with the fan base we haven’t seen in 10 years.

2) What he says might not be rocket science for other clubs (I actually have no idea what they do) but it’s refreshing to hear him talk so exhaustively about pretty much every aspect of the club and how he wants it to work. It’s a clear road map of where he wants to go, and one which we can can then measure the teams against.

Really, really happy with this.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024