Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus' blueprint is going to get the news commenters going (n/t) 17:11 - Jun 6 with 978 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Marcus' blueprint is going to get the news commenters going (n/t) on 17:18 - Jun 6 with 962 viewsIllinoisblue

The theory of it is great, but the reality may be a little harder to implement. A step in the right direction though. I like it. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Marcus' blueprint is going to get the news commenters going (n/t) on 17:20 - Jun 6 with 931 viewsBluefish

Marcus' blueprint is going to get the news commenters going (n/t) on 17:18 - Jun 6 by Illinoisblue

The theory of it is great, but the reality may be a little harder to implement. A step in the right direction though. I like it. COYB

I'm sure we can get some to believe that he is going to enforce hoofball in the youth squads

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Marcus' blueprint is going to get the news commenters going (n/t) on 17:32 - Jun 6 with 888 viewsDanTheMan

I'm actually kinda concerned. Giving completely control to the manager from top to bottom of all the football strategy is very risky if Hurst (for whatever reason) is not a success here.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Marcus' blueprint is going to get the news commenters going (n/t) on 18:08 - Jun 6 with 822 viewsBlueBadger

I'm going to offer it a cautious welcome. I've been banging on about the need for all levels of the clubs to be playing in the same fashion. I still think that if you're going down this round that you really need a DoF to take some of the pressure off the manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024