Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) 19:23 - Jun 15 with 1293 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:24 - Jun 15 with 1289 viewsSpruceMoose

Portugal too for that matter.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:25 - Jun 15 with 1286 viewsEly_Blue

Costa looked rather good with that goal

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:26 - Jun 15 with 1283 viewsSpruceMoose

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:25 - Jun 15 by Ely_Blue

Costa looked rather good with that goal

An exceptional flying elbow on the evil henchman Pepe.

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:28 - Jun 15 with 1272 viewsEly_Blue

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:26 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

An exceptional flying elbow on the evil henchman Pepe.

Really? C’mon I suppose you thought it was a penalty too?

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:29 - Jun 15 with 1273 viewsSpruceMoose

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:28 - Jun 15 by Ely_Blue

Really? C’mon I suppose you thought it was a penalty too?

It wasn't a free kick. But it was still enjoyable seeing Pepe get crunched.

It was a penalty though.

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:32 - Jun 15 with 1259 viewsEly_Blue

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:29 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

It wasn't a free kick. But it was still enjoyable seeing Pepe get crunched.

It was a penalty though.

So is ball to hand a penalty or not?

If it isn’t then nor should be player to leg!

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:38 - Jun 15 with 1251 viewsSpruceMoose

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:32 - Jun 15 by Ely_Blue

So is ball to hand a penalty or not?

If it isn’t then nor should be player to leg!

Give over. Clearly a pen. Doesn't matter anyway. Ref gave it.

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:40 - Jun 15 with 1246 viewsEly_Blue

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:38 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

Give over. Clearly a pen. Doesn't matter anyway. Ref gave it.

Just asking your opinion!

Login to get fewer ads

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:41 - Jun 15 with 1239 viewsSpruceMoose

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:40 - Jun 15 by Ely_Blue

Just asking your opinion!

Sorry, didn't mean to sound shirty! I think ball to hand is more passive, while leg into player is an active decision to take.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 19:42]

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:44 - Jun 15 with 1232 viewsSteve_M

Well.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:45 - Jun 15 with 1224 viewsSpruceMoose

It's a goalkeeping howler! This game does have it all.

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:46 - Jun 15 with 1217 viewsDanTheMan

Wasn't expecting much, been fantastic so far.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:48 - Jun 15 with 1212 viewsSpruceMoose

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:46 - Jun 15 by DanTheMan

Wasn't expecting much, been fantastic so far.

It's a right old ding dong. Pepe is getting sent off at this rate. Hopeful he'll take Ramos with him.

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:49 - Jun 15 with 1204 viewsDanTheMan

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:48 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

It's a right old ding dong. Pepe is getting sent off at this rate. Hopeful he'll take Ramos with him.

Punch up between the two?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:51 - Jun 15 with 1193 viewsSpruceMoose

Am I imagining it, or do Spain look rather ropey at the back? (n/t) on 19:49 - Jun 15 by DanTheMan

Punch up between the two?

Perhaps a tandem double footed tackle. Red hot stud on stud action. So to speak.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024