Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thierry Henry to be Villa boss 11:01 - Jul 25 with 1101 viewsArcher4721

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-owners
Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:10 - Jul 25 with 1046 viewsbuoyant

"The £2.5m combined pay out for Bruce and his back room team is not an issue, and it’s understood that despite the club's Financial Fair Play concerns, money will be made available for new recruits in the transfer windows ahead."

Maybe not but the combination of the potential issues with this, what will be expensive in many ways, appointment will I'd imagine.

I've no great love for Villa but had share of a corporate hospitality ST in the late ninetees and despite my feelings they are or were a decent club. It would sadden me a little, if they were the first big club that collapsed completely due to modern football.

UTT

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:35 - Jul 25 with 970 viewsRadlett_blue

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:10 - Jul 25 by buoyant

"The £2.5m combined pay out for Bruce and his back room team is not an issue, and it’s understood that despite the club's Financial Fair Play concerns, money will be made available for new recruits in the transfer windows ahead."

Maybe not but the combination of the potential issues with this, what will be expensive in many ways, appointment will I'd imagine.

I've no great love for Villa but had share of a corporate hospitality ST in the late ninetees and despite my feelings they are or were a decent club. It would sadden me a little, if they were the first big club that collapsed completely due to modern football.

The new owners are as bonkers as the Birmingham owners who replaced Rowett with Zola. If they make Henry manager, I hope they get relegated.
The other bonkers thing about modern football is that Sky think it's good business to pay Henry £4m a year to say very little of value.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:41 - Jul 25 with 946 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:35 - Jul 25 by Radlett_blue

The new owners are as bonkers as the Birmingham owners who replaced Rowett with Zola. If they make Henry manager, I hope they get relegated.
The other bonkers thing about modern football is that Sky think it's good business to pay Henry £4m a year to say very little of value.

Yep, stupid move by Villa. Reminds me of ME going all starry-eyed of that tvvat Keane. More successful businessmen showing they haven't got a clue how to run a football club.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:44 - Jul 25 with 924 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:35 - Jul 25 by Radlett_blue

He does the stare at Carragah, isn't that enough for 4 mil
Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:50 - Jul 25 with 893 viewswkj

If only Bruce weren't exscum- He has got to be the most poorly treated manager going at the moment, I almost feel sorry for him.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 12:00 - Jul 25 with 839 viewsSteve_M

Thierry Henry to be Villa boss on 11:50 - Jul 25 by wkj

If only Bruce weren't exscum- He has got to be the most poorly treated manager going at the moment, I almost feel sorry for him.

Bruce's early managerial career involved jumping as soon as he got a better offer: Sheffield United, Huddersfield, Wigan, Palace before joining Birmingham, all in the space of three years.

He's done badly at Villa given how much they spent last season, obviously Wolves spent even more but Villa rarely looked like a side with a genuine promotion chance.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024