Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Wright 19:04 - Jul 25 with 1831 viewsHipsterectomy

Any idea how he’s getting on at Man City as a coach? Pep decided to keep him on so he must be doing ok. Future ITFC coach one day?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Richard Wright on 19:26 - Jul 25 with 1727 viewsSonOfSpock

He's been unable to do any coaching as he was welded to the bench.
Richard Wright on 19:33 - Jul 25 with 1686 viewsWD19

Richard Wright on 19:26 - Jul 25 by SonOfSpock

He's been unable to do any coaching as he was welded to the bench.

He isn't welded, it is a sit in. If he moves they will replace him.
Richard Wright on 22:38 - Jul 25 with 1328 viewsle2blue

I spoke to him recently pretty extensively at a Man City event, he said he has no plans or interest in returning to Ipswich and has had no contact with anyone (Evans etc) for the last few years. He said never say never about a return but no interest right now, who can blame him when he is part of an organisation spending millions on a long term model and plan and innovating in coaching and the development pathway.

I will say that whilst he is part of Pep's team he is definitely not part of the inner group, all the players and coaches were at the event and Plug spent most of his time with the analysts and brits on the team. Pep runs a pretty tight ship with the Spaniards in his group.
Richard Wright on 22:55 - Jul 25 with 1271 viewsKieran_Knows

Richard Wright on 22:38 - Jul 25 by le2blue

I spoke to him recently pretty extensively at a Man City event, he said he has no plans or interest in returning to Ipswich and has had no contact with anyone (Evans etc) for the last few years. He said never say never about a return but no interest right now, who can blame him when he is part of an organisation spending millions on a long term model and plan and innovating in coaching and the development pathway.

I will say that whilst he is part of Pep's team he is definitely not part of the inner group, all the players and coaches were at the event and Plug spent most of his time with the analysts and brits on the team. Pep runs a pretty tight ship with the Spaniards in his group.

I think I read somewhere that Wright is the academy keeper coach there, but is covering the first team as the current GK coach is recovering from injury.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024