Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The norwich preview has made me happy 10:10 - Aug 3 with 1226 viewsBluefish

That are really sh*t!

The idea that the (hopeless) full backs can push forward and leave the pace if Hanley and klose at the back is hilarious

What has happened to oliveira?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The norwich preview has made me happy on 10:18 - Aug 3 with 1175 viewsgt81

It's funny what they say about Hurst, given how 4 players have handed in transfer requests to try and get a move to us.

Clearly, he seems to have the respect of players who appear to be ambitious and motivated to try and improve themselves.
The norwich preview has made me happy on 10:27 - Aug 3 with 1144 viewsIpswichKnight

I particularly enjoyed the bit about it being risky picking up league one players, after all no risk involved in picking up journeyman German division 2 players!
The norwich preview has made me happy on 10:29 - Aug 3 with 1137 viewssparks

The norwich preview has made me happy on 10:18 - Aug 3 by gt81

It's funny what they say about Hurst, given how 4 players have handed in transfer requests to try and get a move to us.

Clearly, he seems to have the respect of players who appear to be ambitious and motivated to try and improve themselves.

I was intrigued by the suggestion that ME subsidises us to the tune of c.£6m, and that if their crowds hold up that will mean they can cover a similar wage bill to us, but if they drop then will delia find that sort of subsidy...

Their crowds are 9k more than ours on average last season. Their season tickets are about £500. Of course, many will be concessions at a much lower figure. At best their gates must mean a dispairty of perhaps £3.5m in the club's matchday incomes?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The norwich preview has made me happy on 10:45 - Aug 3 with 1080 viewsgt81

The norwich preview has made me happy on 10:29 - Aug 3 by sparks

I was intrigued by the suggestion that ME subsidises us to the tune of c.£6m, and that if their crowds hold up that will mean they can cover a similar wage bill to us, but if they drop then will delia find that sort of subsidy...

Their crowds are 9k more than ours on average last season. Their season tickets are about £500. Of course, many will be concessions at a much lower figure. At best their gates must mean a dispairty of perhaps £3.5m in the club's matchday incomes?

Yeah, worrying times for them. They might make the playoffs at best but now is the time that it's going to get harder for them to challenge on their budget. And with each passing season, if they don't challenge, fan interest will cool.
The norwich preview has made me happy on 11:13 - Aug 3 with 1006 viewsBluebell

Sour grapes methinks.

Seeing the teams that played mid-season for them in pre0-season I don't recognise any names apart from Klose and he was crap last year!
The norwich preview has made me happy on 12:57 - Aug 3 with 877 viewsFreddy

The norwich preview has made me happy on 11:13 - Aug 3 by Bluebell

Sour grapes methinks.

Seeing the teams that played mid-season for them in pre0-season I don't recognise any names apart from Klose and he was crap last year!

Just looked at their team page, you must have heard of Hanley, Marshall, Rhodes, Kruyl , Husband ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024