Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? 16:00 - Aug 5 with 1273 viewsTractorBoyOlly

We'll be left with Sears, Harrison & Morris. Morris is most likely to be sent out on loan so that leaves 2 recognised Strikers with Sears not exactly in great form. Hopefully we'll get Jackson, Bogle and one other.

Poll: Final points total?

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:01 - Aug 5 with 1261 viewsHerbivore

We're only playing one up front, not sure we need five senior strikers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:02 - Aug 5 with 1247 viewsTractorBoyOlly

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:01 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

We're only playing one up front, not sure we need five senior strikers.

Yes and Harrison looked like he was struggling with that yesterday so not sure how long that will last.

Poll: Final points total?

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:05 - Aug 5 with 1217 viewsHerbivore

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:02 - Aug 5 by TractorBoyOlly

Yes and Harrison looked like he was struggling with that yesterday so not sure how long that will last.

It'll last, it's how Hurst has always set his teams up. Four strikers is plenty.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:09 - Aug 5 with 1189 viewsDanTheMan

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:02 - Aug 5 by TractorBoyOlly

I think that's just because of the system. With someone just behind him I think it'll work a lot better. He was just isolated by the formation.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 00:36 - Aug 6 with 884 viewsbournemouthblue

If Waghorn AND Garner go, surely we need 3 strikers? on 16:09 - Aug 5 by DanTheMan

I think that's just because of the system. With someone just behind him I think it'll work a lot better. He was just isolated by the formation.

Dozzell and Huws can certainly play there. I believe that's meant to be more of a role which suits Rowe if he hasn't been cast out forever?

You then have Nolan who I assume is pretty box to box, one or two of these wingers also and the likes of Folami and Morris who could drop in there if need be

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024