Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gonna be a struggle to win this league from here 11:56 - Aug 15 with 645 viewskizaitfc

Some fans need to get a grip, we were never going to suddenly turn into Man City, things take time.

PH knows he still needs to fix areas with personnel and fitness of players, its not like he is blind to it like MM seemed to be for the later years that he was here

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Gonna be a struggle to win this league from here on 12:01 - Aug 15 with 625 viewshype313

I can hand on heart say I have not seen one person on this forum say they expect us to win the league, far from it in fact.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Gonna be a struggle to win this league from here on 12:30 - Aug 15 with 575 viewskizaitfc

Gonna be a struggle to win this league from here on 12:01 - Aug 15 by hype313

I can hand on heart say I have not seen one person on this forum say they expect us to win the league, far from it in fact.

True, however judging by some reactions to the first two results it certainly feels that way

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Gonna be a struggle to win this league from here on 12:59 - Aug 15 with 542 viewsTerra_Farma

Gonna be a struggle to win this league from here on 12:01 - Aug 15 by hype313

I think the OP title was slightly tongue in cheek.
Gonna be a struggle to win this league from here on 13:22 - Aug 15 with 525 viewsSWGF

...we're 50/1 to get promoted with SkyBet. Not champions, promoted. That's a hell of a price (esp considering we're 22/1 elsewhere).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024