Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the negativity on here is incredible. It’s still August for nearly 19:04 - Aug 25 with 512 viewsghostofescobar

Another week. I think if we are bottom three in November, we worry. Now I have to put my hands up and say I haven’t seen a game in the flesh this season, but we are not getting hammered or outclassed every game, from what I’ve heard via the radio. Lady Luck is a little against us and this is possibly the biggest change in direction on the pitch for a long while. If this is going to work out, it will obviously take time. Agreed we’ve lost one quality player in Waghorn (I don’t think Webster was good consistently), but he wanted to go, so no idea what else the club was meant to do. Some of the comments just seem OTT, knee jerk and embarrassing. If only some of that energy could be turned into something more positive, like getting behind your club, through thick and thin. If only some on here could give the sniping a rest as well. Don’t we all support the same club?

GhostOfEscobar

Some of the negativity on here is incredible. It’s still August for nearly on 19:06 - Aug 25 with 502 viewsGeoffSentence

Early days yes, but it is natural to be a little troubled by our start.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024