Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May I be the first to mention that Jordan Graham was 18 when here before 14:35 - Aug 28 with 604 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I am sure some doom merchant is going to complain about the signing of a 23 year old winger, based on the memories of him doing very little here as an 18 year old, in a system that wasn't kind to natural wingers, when he'd never made a senior appearance.

He played twice for us, his first two competitive games for anyone. He has only made 20 something appearances in 5 years because of injury, so it's fair to say this isn't a costly loan, but he was excellent for the dozen or so games at Wolves from what my old uni housemate (season ticket holder there) said, after I asked how he was doing at the time.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

May I be the first to mention that Jordan Graham was 18 when here before on 15:41 - Aug 28 with 523 viewsPositivelyPortman

......and this will please fans of our previous manager who signed him on loan. 😂

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

May I be the first to mention that Jordan Graham was 18 when here before on 15:43 - Aug 28 with 520 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not really a memory of him being here, he didn't do much

More to the point of how many games the guy has actually played.

We're back to the Jewell days but the opposite to old and experienced.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024