Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? 18:53 - Sep 5 with 1593 viewsMaySixth

I'd like to see it but think both of them is a reach.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 09:28 - Sep 6 with 1401 viewsKeaneish

Hope so, i've bought a ticket!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 10:24 - Sep 6 with 1362 viewsBluebell

Has Collins signed for us?
Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 12:55 - Sep 6 with 1296 viewsNazemariner

If Skuse is unavailable then we may see Huws on the bench. Collins is highly unlikely. It's a slim chance that he'll sign for us. We are just a convenient place for him to train and put himself in the shop window.
Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 14:01 - Sep 6 with 1227 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

would imagine Huws, if he wasn't now been considered for first team action he would have been involved again for the u23's, but now imagine he won't be risked there and will be now involved with first team action.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 14:22 - Sep 6 with 1196 viewspointofblue

Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 14:01 - Sep 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

would imagine Huws, if he wasn't now been considered for first team action he would have been involved again for the u23's, but now imagine he won't be risked there and will be now involved with first team action.

I agree; I wouldn't be surprised to see Huws in for Jackson against Hull as we beef up the midfield.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 14:38 - Sep 6 with 1182 viewsWickets

Will Emyr Huws and James Collins be included in the squad at Hull? on 10:24 - Sep 6 by Bluebell

Has Collins signed for us?

No , talk about jumping the gun ! me thinks his wage demands gonna be too hot for Town!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024