Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just turned into a nervous little boy after seeing Kuqi 13:03 - Sep 14 with 604 viewsskyblue23

My mum's birthday is coming up on Sunday and she wants a handbag from TK Maxx so went in to get it for her. Stood in the long line of Colchester TK Maxx in the corner of my eye I see a man in a grey jumper and think to myself, 'I thought I saw Shefki Kuqi' but continued thinking nothing of it.

30 seconds later the man himself was in fact Shefki Kuqi looking at Woman's dresses with no lady in sight and all I could think about was getting a picture with him. I paid for the handbag, plucked up the courage to speak to him, but headed directly out of the door because I didn't want to be that guy!

Instant regret, but what a hero!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

I just turned into a nervous little boy after seeing Kuqi on 13:05 - Sep 14 with 576 viewsbluewein

He was obviously picking out the dress for Pablo to show that he had won the debate.

"Here you go Pablo. You fell over like a girl, so you may as well dress like one..."

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024