Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? 14:11 - Sep 18 with 1079 viewsJackSted

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 14:11]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 14:12 - Sep 18 with 1072 viewsJackSted

FYI FutureJackSted isn't me ffs

TWTD Supervillain

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 14:17 - Sep 18 with 1052 viewsGuthrum

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 14:12 - Sep 18 by JackSted

FYI FutureJackSted isn't me ffs

Should that be 'isn't you yet'?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 14:20 - Sep 18 with 1036 viewsLeagueOne

I love the idea that we'd make the League One playoff final. Knowing the Evans mindset - he's going to be cutting a lot of contracts if we go down and we'll here to same old story about not being able to compete with the big money teams in League One next.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 15:34 - Sep 18 with 991 viewsRegencyBlue

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 14:20 - Sep 18 by LeagueOne

I love the idea that we'd make the League One playoff final. Knowing the Evans mindset - he's going to be cutting a lot of contracts if we go down and we'll here to same old story about not being able to compete with the big money teams in League One next.

And this is why relegation has to be avoided at all costs!

I genuinely see no way back for us from League 1 under the Evans regime. In fact I would go further and say that relegation to League 2 would be more likely than getting promoted back to the Championship.
Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 15:40 - Sep 18 with 975 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

I’ve read some pointless threads/polls, but this one is right up there.
Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 15:58 - Sep 18 with 950 viewsLeagueOne

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 15:34 - Sep 18 by RegencyBlue

And this is why relegation has to be avoided at all costs!

I genuinely see no way back for us from League 1 under the Evans regime. In fact I would go further and say that relegation to League 2 would be more likely than getting promoted back to the Championship.

He would just cut the budget in line with the losses on the gate. It's what he does.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 16:13 - Sep 19 with 829 viewsJackSted

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 14:17 - Sep 18 by Guthrum

Should that be 'isn't you yet'?

Har Har

TWTD Supervillain

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 16:14 - Sep 19 with 827 viewsJackSted

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 15:40 - Sep 18 by backwiththeboysagain

I’ve read some pointless threads/polls, but this one is right up there.

Thanks m8 really appreci8 it m8

TWTD Supervillain

Login to get fewer ads

Would we sell out IF we got relegated and made the League 1 play-off final...? on 16:16 - Sep 19 with 825 viewstextbackup

No we wouldn’t, but no doubt 15-20k would turn up for one game for a day out

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024