Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The police only lied in the bad old days....... 17:16 - Sep 21 with 769 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.......oh, and this goes to the top! Why do people try and kid themselves that things are different now?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/21/met-bosses-knew-of-relationship-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The police only lied in the bad old days....... on 20:12 - Sep 21 with 702 viewsLord_Lucan

ACAB

Except Roly

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The police only lied in the bad old days....... on 20:13 - Sep 21 with 701 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The police only lied in the bad old days....... on 20:12 - Sep 21 by Lord_Lucan

ACAB

Except Roly

The Met........biggest gang in London.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The police only lied in the bad old days....... on 20:15 - Sep 21 with 699 viewsLord_Lucan

The police only lied in the bad old days....... on 20:13 - Sep 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

The Met........biggest gang in London.

Yeah

Back in the day we used to laugh about who had the biggest firm, it was always the police.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The police only lied in the bad old days....... on 21:17 - Sep 21 with 639 viewsBluesquid

10 years ago you would of been laughed off this board suggesting that undercover officers were infiltrating anti-racist and environmental groups and organising and helping to fund protests.

Are things different now? Probably worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024