Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue action 14:38 - Sep 23 with 1083 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I appreciated the attempt yesterday, and it is clear that what was happening on the pitch didn't do much help, However, there are a few ways that I believe it could be improved.

-People stood in front of the banners. Especially the one for The Beat
-It was like section 6 vs Blue action, no unity in terms of singing
-The stupid drum in section 6 just messes every song up, GET RID
-The group of fans seemed too close together. Need to spread along the middle.

Just how I saw it personally.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Blue action on 18:08 - Sep 23 with 936 viewsSlambo

Brilliant, thanks for the input mate. Going to post something in a bit reflecting on how the launch went and how we're going to move forward...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue action on 18:21 - Sep 23 with 907 viewsBecclesITFC

I met the lads yesterday. Top top blokes. I was one of the lads who helped out and moved seats as per their request.

Firstly, they are not cringe or embarrassing they are also not stone island yoof. Genially good chaps. The people around all supported them. It was good fun yesterday but quite hard work getting everyone singing, however, I would never criticise how people are and how they want to everyone their match day experience.

The plan is to work with S6 and gett a few of them into S5. Which I think would be good.

The game didn’t help but I do encourage others who want to contribute to the atmosphere to help these guys out with your own ideas.

Enjoy.
Blue action on 18:25 - Sep 23 with 889 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue action on 18:21 - Sep 23 by BecclesITFC

I met the lads yesterday. Top top blokes. I was one of the lads who helped out and moved seats as per their request.

Firstly, they are not cringe or embarrassing they are also not stone island yoof. Genially good chaps. The people around all supported them. It was good fun yesterday but quite hard work getting everyone singing, however, I would never criticise how people are and how they want to everyone their match day experience.

The plan is to work with S6 and gett a few of them into S5. Which I think would be good.

The game didn’t help but I do encourage others who want to contribute to the atmosphere to help these guys out with your own ideas.

Enjoy.

I think location wise you lads should be a bit further back although appreciate its difficult with existing ST holders being there.

I sit row J & even that’s to near the front tongrtbsongs going effectively & the noise just leaves the stand instantly.

I’d say for a first game, which was utter pony, it was a successful launch though.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue action on 18:48 - Sep 23 with 843 views44_not_out

Blue action on 18:08 - Sep 23 by Slambo

Brilliant, thanks for the input mate. Going to post something in a bit reflecting on how the launch went and how we're going to move forward...

Were the banners made at a local primary school?

Any chance of some original songs? The five that are sung, are getting a bit boring. Good effort though, especially given the dross on display
Blue action on 19:18 - Sep 23 with 777 viewsSlambo

Blue action on 18:48 - Sep 23 by 44_not_out

Were the banners made at a local primary school?

Any chance of some original songs? The five that are sung, are getting a bit boring. Good effort though, especially given the dross on display

'Local primary school'..? Are you joking or trying to take the p*ss..? You seem quite complimentary later on in your comment, so not sure how to read it. They looked quality, as good as any i've seen from any other supporters' group...

As for the original songs, we need to get everyone singing the familiar songs first! We actually dropped in a couple of new ones, but of course no-one knew them so struggled to join in. In the future, should this really take off, the idea is to include a tab on the fb group page where we can discuss new chants and post the lyrics for people to learn...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024