Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick dragging us up the table 10:44 - Sep 30 with 1467 viewsPendejo

I take it someone has already mentioned that for the second time this season McG has scored goals that have improved our league position?

He scored the goal against Preston that took us off the bottom and yesterday got the goals against Millwall that pushed us to the heady heights of 3rd from bottom.

Deserves a chorus of "ohhh David McGodrick!"

COYB!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 10:51 - Sep 30 with 1431 viewsBackToRussia

Think Libero may have mentioned it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 11:16 - Sep 30 with 1383 views_

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 10:51 - Sep 30 by BackToRussia

Think Libero may have mentioned it.

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:19 - Sep 30 with 1381 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Although if you check the sky highlights you will see it was actually 2-2 as Sharpe's goal never happens and McGoldrick time travels to score his goals in a different order to reality!
Maybe our move up the table is fake news!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:29 - Sep 30 with 1352 viewsStokieBlue

Same guy who couldn't wait to leave on a free after hardly playing and being a top earner?

SB
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 11:30]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:46 - Sep 30 with 1305 viewsPendejo

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:29 - Sep 30 by StokieBlue

Same guy who couldn't wait to leave on a free after hardly playing and being a top earner?

SB
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 11:30]

Bit harsh.

We didn't offer to renew the contract, so regardless of whether he wanted to go or not we made no effort to keep him. Rate of pay decided by employer [*].

As someone else said the other day... maybe the shorter car ride from home to work will aid him with regards to injuries.

Don't you think we'd be a better team with him? Rather than the team we are without him.

December / January is the time when we will see if the injury run continues.

uberima fides

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:49 - Sep 30 with 1292 viewsStokieBlue

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:46 - Sep 30 by Pendejo

Bit harsh.

We didn't offer to renew the contract, so regardless of whether he wanted to go or not we made no effort to keep him. Rate of pay decided by employer [*].

As someone else said the other day... maybe the shorter car ride from home to work will aid him with regards to injuries.

Don't you think we'd be a better team with him? Rather than the team we are without him.

You think he wanted to stay? He's not wanted to stay for years so it would have been pointless to offer him a contract.

Quality player no doubt but I don't get the hero worship for players who were out the door as quick as they could be.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

on 11:49 - Sep 30 with 1289 views_

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:46 - Sep 30 by Pendejo

Bit harsh.

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:59 - Sep 30 with 1255 viewsSteve_M

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 11:49 - Sep 30 by StokieBlue

You think he wanted to stay? He's not wanted to stay for years so it would have been pointless to offer him a contract.

Quality player no doubt but I don't get the hero worship for players who were out the door as quick as they could be.

SB

I assumed he wanted to leave but the way Chambers spoke about McG's contract situation at the supporters branch thing in March suggested otherwise. Implied that McGoldrick was waiting for an offer and that he (LC) would like him to stay.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 12:04 - Sep 30 with 1226 viewsPrideOfTheEast

SB

He made it very clear a long time ago that he wouldn't sign a new contract.

Good luck to the bloke, hope he stays fit and does well for Sheff Utd.
McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 12:09 - Sep 30 with 1208 viewsPendejo

on 11:49 - Sep 30 by _

And?

Why should he WANT to stay at the end of his contract?

If I was in his position I'd have done exactly the same... it's not as if he said he was going to play in the USA turned up in the Premier League is it?

uberima fides

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 12:15 - Sep 30 with 1183 viewsPendejo

SB

Where does the "hero worship" come into it? I simply noted his contribution to our cause.

I think, if he had really wanted to, would have been out the door as quick as Waghorn, whereas he spent 5 years or so with us... though it looks like he missed a season's worth of games [see Huws, Adeyemi, Dozzell, Bishop]

uberima fides

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 12:17 - Sep 30 with 1174 viewsGluedtoBlue

Questioning the commitment of player who continued to do his best for our club after a move to the eventual Premier League winners, Leicester City, didn't materialise.

Not all players do that (see Van Dijk for example).

If he didn't have his injury troubles then who knows we might have had another play off season in the last couple of years.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 12:24 - Sep 30 with 1137 viewsReuser_is_God

He’s still our best player then.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 12:34 - Sep 30 with 1100 views_

McGoldrick dragging us up the table on 12:09 - Sep 30 by Pendejo

And?

Why should he WANT to stay at the end of his contract?

If I was in his position I'd have done exactly the same... it's not as if he said he was going to play in the USA turned up in the Premier League is it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024