Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action 09:44 - Oct 11 with 1410 viewsWarkTheWark

Having taken a recent hiatus from social media i wanted to see how this was coming along?

I think it's a great idea and something that could grow legs with persistence.
Blue Action on 10:48 - Oct 11 with 1328 viewsABO1itfc

Willing to pass on any information if necessary?

The last post Rich and Max arranged was post Bolton for Boro on the Tuesday i expect there will be a notice for QPR this week

Never felt more like singing the blues

Blue Action on 10:55 - Oct 11 with 1318 viewsBlue_Order

We’re moving to Section 6 from the QPR game next Saturday. We feel we can build it better from there with boys in there more likely to take to it than those in S5.

Bolton game we started at was a bit of a letdown numbers wise. Granted it was our first match and the game turned out shïte, but we thought we’d get more people joining us after the support on social media.

We won’t be giving up anytime soon though. We’ve designed some stickers which should be here in the next couple of weeks to try and raise some funds, and then we’re hoping to do our first proper, albeit small, display against WBA on that Friday night.
Blue Action on 11:17 - Oct 11 with 1286 viewsWarkTheWark

Blue Action on 10:55 - Oct 11 by Blue_Order

We’re moving to Section 6 from the QPR game next Saturday. We feel we can build it better from there with boys in there more likely to take to it than those in S5.

Bolton game we started at was a bit of a letdown numbers wise. Granted it was our first match and the game turned out shïte, but we thought we’d get more people joining us after the support on social media.

We won’t be giving up anytime soon though. We’ve designed some stickers which should be here in the next couple of weeks to try and raise some funds, and then we’re hoping to do our first proper, albeit small, display against WBA on that Friday night.

Sounds good - try and spread out within S6 as will get more involved (not massively but try and integrate a bit)

I think flags are a great shout as well - even if it takes 10 games or more keep at it. I'm really for the ultras-style support (primarily inside the ground!) after visiting multiple German grounds in the past 7/8 years.

After being sat above the Hamburg lot during their doomed season last year, I can absolutely see how positive an impact your idea could have.

Keep it alive on here too, regardless of any nay-saying i think we're all desperate for an enjoyable atmosphere.
Blue Action on 15:00 - Oct 11 with 1187 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Blue Action on 10:55 - Oct 11 by Blue_Order

Why move to section 6 surely it be better to be more central and not all over one side as it won't carry over

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Blue Action on 16:49 - Oct 11 with 1115 viewsSlambo

Blue Action on 15:00 - Oct 11 by Northstander_Blue

Why move to section 6 surely it be better to be more central and not all over one side as it won't carry over

We DID start centrally, but no-one joined us. So we're decamping to section 6 where, frankly, more people are up for it, then once we get familiar and established, we'll attempt to move everyone back over to the middle...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024