Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year 11:30 - Oct 11 with 3124 viewsdavblue

After paying £40 quid you would have thought it would have come with socks!

By little boy loves wearing Football socks for whatever reason, it's a little disappointing.
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:34 - Oct 11 with 3116 viewstextbackup

I can’t believe anyone pays £40 for that. No socks, 3 months into the season, cold months ahead, and by the time the sun is out and it’s shorts weather it won’t fit them.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:36 - Oct 11 with 3101 viewsKieran_Knows

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:34 - Oct 11 by textbackup

I can’t believe anyone pays £40 for that. No socks, 3 months into the season, cold months ahead, and by the time the sun is out and it’s shorts weather it won’t fit them.

... and there'll probably be a new kit out once the sun starts shining properly again!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:36 - Oct 11 with 3104 viewsWickets

Evans bleeding the club dry !! i suppose!!
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:41 - Oct 11 with 3086 viewsdavblue

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:34 - Oct 11 by textbackup

Not all of us are tight wads!

My boy goes to little kickers so he likes to wear a kit and us not being in Ipswich, i've got to try and get him some sort of link to Ipswich as im 130 miles away.
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:43 - Oct 11 with 3078 viewsdavblue

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:36 - Oct 11 by Wickets

Evans bleeding the club dry !! i suppose!!

That wasn't really the angle i was going for!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 11:55]
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:47 - Oct 11 with 3066 viewsfooters

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:43 - Oct 11 by davblue

ME needs to pull his socks up before we're in League One.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:50 - Oct 11 with 3058 viewsBLUEBEAT

The Adidas youth socks are rubbish anyway. They shrink after washing, bobble badly and the embroidered logo falls apart.

I’m an Adidas nut but the socks my lad has with his kit (last few seasons, btw) are extremely shoddy compared to Nike, for example.

Poll: W or W

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:51 - Oct 11 with 3052 viewsKeno

What would Jay Tabb have done if he was still here

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:53 - Oct 11 with 3045 viewsdavblue

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:51 - Oct 11 by Keno

What would Jay Tabb have done if he was still here

Played Golf?
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:54 - Oct 11 with 3042 viewsBluebell

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:43 - Oct 11 by davblue

How about this one.......

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:54 - Oct 11 with 3045 viewsitfcjoe

I didn’t get any last year either, but 2 other boys in Little Kickers do and said they got them with kit so I was shortchanged!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:55 - Oct 11 with 3031 viewsdavblue

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:54 - Oct 11 by itfcjoe

I didn’t get any last year either, but 2 other boys in Little Kickers do and said they got them with kit so I was shortchanged!

I did also as in i got socks.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 11:56]
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:58 - Oct 11 with 3011 viewsSitfcB

And no f’kin sponsor on looks sh!te.

And the smallest they do this year is 18-24 months! :(

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 12:02 - Oct 11 with 2993 viewsdavblue

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:58 - Oct 11 by SitfcB

would you rather it showed a gambling sponsorship ?
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 12:03 - Oct 11 with 2990 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:58 - Oct 11 by SitfcB

I'd have thought a lack of socks is the least of your worries. Let's work on some shoes first

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 12:20 - Oct 11 with 2945 viewshoppy

By not providing socks, there is more potential for them to hear you coming, as well as seeing you coming...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 12:21 - Oct 11 with 2942 viewsReuser_is_God

Blub.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 13:07 - Oct 11 with 2863 viewsWickets

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 11:47 - Oct 11 by footers

ME needs to pull his socks up before we're in League One.

It wasn't really aimed at anyone in particular .
The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 13:42 - Oct 11 with 2827 viewsSitfcB

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 12:02 - Oct 11 by davblue

Yes, better than nothing. But that doesn’t matter as U18s shirts have EACH on them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 16:48 - Oct 11 with 2737 viewstextbackup

The Toddlers Home kit doesn't come with socks this year on 12:02 - Oct 11 by davblue

All the poor kids would be ultra offended if it did

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024