Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Park the Bus podcast 22:47 - Oct 17 with 688 viewsparkthebuspodcast

Hi guys,

Long time reader but first time poster Tom here. Having seen the support that you guys on TWTD have offered to the Blue Monday podcast and other ITFC podcasts it seemed like a good opportunity to plug my own!

Park the Bus is a weekly football podcast presented by myself and my friend James (both huge Town fans of course). We cover all sorts of football topics (often going on ridiculous tangents and talking about which players have the best hair) and offer some tactical analysis and debate to all the big stories.

We can be found on Soundcloud at https://m.soundcloud.com/parkthebuspodcast and we are also on iTunes with Twitter account @parkthebuspod. Any likes, follows, shares, new subscribers and most importantly feedback are most welcome as we look to grow the podcast into something a bit bigger and more interactive.

I appreciate there are a lot of podcasts about but give us 5 minutes of your time and see if we’re your cup of tea.

Thanks for reading and as mentioned any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Tom
Park the Bus podcast on 23:08 - Oct 17 with 662 viewsitfcjoe

Just giving it a download and will listen tomorrow

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Park the Bus podcast on 23:58 - Oct 17 with 630 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The one thing the world doesn't need is another podcast. Even if it about Town.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Park the Bus podcast on 07:28 - Oct 18 with 544 viewsparkthebuspodcast

Park the Bus podcast on 23:58 - Oct 17 by The_Last_Baron

The one thing the world doesn't need is another podcast. Even if it about Town.

Yeah I appreciate there are quite a few going round at the minute!

We started doing this more for our own amusement but we enjoy doing it and want to keep growing. If it’s not for you that’s not a problem but we’re just asking people to give us 5 minutes to see if they like it. Any likes, shares etc. are a bonus
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024