Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Brazil called this from the very start 12:35 - Oct 25 with 1330 viewsCoco

and everyone slagged him off for caring. Now all our past greats have openly voiced huge concerns but our incompetent owner remains silent. Is Evans too arrogant to listen to the Town legends? Is he hoping for a Cobbold ‘I refused to listen when they said sack him’ style romantic story?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alan Brazil called this from the very start on 12:46 - Oct 25 with 1181 viewsBloomBlue

It worked for Cobbold and the club if he had listen to the fans we wouldn't have the SBR history.
Alan Brazil called this from the very start on 12:55 - Oct 25 with 1076 viewsBenters2

I dont think that will ever happen again.
Alan Brazil called this from the very start on 12:57 - Oct 25 with 1035 viewsGeoffSentence

Alan Brazil called this from the very start on 12:46 - Oct 25 by BloomBlue

It worked for Cobbold and the club if he had listen to the fans we wouldn't have the SBR history.

Sir Bob started off well though, they had something to show that he could turn it round.

PH has shown us nothing except how to dismantle a club in double quick time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Alan Brazil called this from the very start on 13:04 - Oct 25 with 952 viewsRegencyBlue

I would be surprised if he knows who the Cobbolds were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024