Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert on Adeyemi 21:53 - Nov 7 with 2098 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Really interesting to hear him mention Having worked with Adeyemi before and how good his attitude is and him being desperate to grt fit.

What a difference from Hursts comments and kind of sums up the difference in class. Also makes me really annoyed about the Hurst treatment of him. Didnt help with many fans jumping on the "stealing a living" nonsense. Just a poor lad who has had some really bad fortune!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Lambert on Adeyemi on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 2042 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't blame Adeyemi if he thought you can foxtrot oscar as MM liked to say. Hurst was a prick.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert on Adeyemi on 07:24 - Nov 8 with 1542 viewsbontcho

To be fair it’s easy to say that if you’ve been manager a week. If Adeyemi is still not playing in February then I doubt PL will be as kind.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Lambert on Adeyemi on 07:47 - Nov 8 with 1467 viewsPositivelyPortman

Lambert on Adeyemi on 21:57 - Nov 7 by J2BLUE

Can't blame Adeyemi if he thought you can foxtrot oscar as MM liked to say. Hurst was a prick.

Childlike comment. How old are you ffs?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Lambert on Adeyemi on 18:55 - Nov 8 with 1116 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lambert on Adeyemi on 07:24 - Nov 8 by bontcho

To be fair it’s easy to say that if you’ve been manager a week. If Adeyemi is still not playing in February then I doubt PL will be as kind.

I don't agree at all. I think its easy to say that if he takes a mature view that the guy is injured and its not his fault. It's pretty pathetic in my opinion to get stroppy because someone is injured. Being frustrated with the situation is one thing, but to wrongly put it on the player is just stupid and Hurst was out of line.

Basically if a player is injured they are injured! 1 week or 3 years. The duration doesn't make it the players fault! Does anyone think Dyer was choosing to sit on his arse for years of his career? No he was gutted.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024