Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good piece from Skuse on Sears & Roberts 16:39 - Nov 8 with 868 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Heeping the praise on the both. Also stated how when Jordan Roberts came into the dressing room after the game the whole team gave him a round of applause.

Quote on Roberts aswell, “In training his technique is up there with some of the best I’ve seen in terms of his finishing.". Thats a nice comment considering we have had the likes of Waghorn, Murphy and Pitman here in Skuse's time.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Good piece from Skuse on Sears & Roberts on 18:28 - Nov 8 with 774 viewsBlueBadger

Skuse, along with Chambers are hugely unsung assets to Ipswich Town Football club. We could so easily be the kind of utterly disunited rabble that we were under Jewell this season were it not for those two.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good piece from Skuse on Sears & Roberts on 19:04 - Nov 8 with 732 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Good piece from Skuse on Sears & Roberts on 18:28 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

Skuse, along with Chambers are hugely unsung assets to Ipswich Town Football club. We could so easily be the kind of utterly disunited rabble that we were under Jewell this season were it not for those two.

I agree entirely. Two real key figures at this club, thought they were both superb against Preston as well.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024