Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Don’t Even Know How to Feel Anymore 17:04 - Dec 8 with 615 viewsJackADP

I have no anger left, not even frustration as this is just expected now.

The only thing is just desperation seeing Norwich get yet another late winner and us just petering out to another pointless result in a season which is just the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

Glad to see Lankester doing well though - must be strange being that young but yet one of the best in the team currently. I do wonder how much of a voice someone of his experience feels like he can have? Can’t imagine he feels he can have much of a moan, even though pretty much the entirety of the team is a shovel of sh*t.
I Don’t Even Know How to Feel Anymore on 17:08 - Dec 8 with 580 viewsDarth_Koont

We weren't sh"t today by any means. Not good enough at crucial times in the attacking third, and Stoke definitely were good enough on their two really threatening attacks, but the team isn't that bad. Just lacking in game-winning quality.

We desperately need a Murphy or a loanee Bullard to put us on the right side of results.

Pronouns: He/Him

I Don’t Even Know How to Feel Anymore on 17:16 - Dec 8 with 538 viewsJackADP

I Don’t Even Know How to Feel Anymore on 17:08 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

We weren't sh"t today by any means. Not good enough at crucial times in the attacking third, and Stoke definitely were good enough on their two really threatening attacks, but the team isn't that bad. Just lacking in game-winning quality.

We desperately need a Murphy or a loanee Bullard to put us on the right side of results.

I agree it seemed better, but that cutting edge quality is just hugely costing us.

8 points off safety now and with 3/4 more games until we can bring players in, I just think we’ll be too far off by the time we start to pick up points...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024