Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point do we start planning for next season? 16:45 - Dec 29 with 455 viewsDubtractor

I know we're supposed to stay positive, but I simply don't see any scenario where we stay up. The chance in form over the rest of the season would have to be spectacular.

So is there any great value in getting some loanees in to see us comfortably into relegation?

Should we give as much game time as possible to our own youngsters to get them as ready as possible for next season?

That said we simply don't have a striker remotely good enough for this level so we probably need one of those however we get them!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

At what point do we start planning for next season? on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 405 viewschicoazul

Tough one innit buh. I take your point but it would surely be seen as an admission of failure from Evans if they did indeed not bring anyone in and instead get Woolfy, Nydam etc back instead. Still, as we all now surely know Evans is indeed a failure so who could moan if that is indeed what he did?
I don't know about you but I am sort of looking forwards to Division 3, and am hoping it will be like the late Duncan early Lyall years you and I grew up with. Winning a few games, hovering around 8th, then a fantastic run to glory.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:05]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024