Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despite the loss 00:15 - Jan 2 with 611 viewsFrimleyBlue

And the general feeling of that's it, remember at HT we had played some brilliant football and with better finishing ( 'players'). We would have been ahead by 3 maybe 4.

It's certainly not a certain relegation season until we see how we get on in this transfer window. We do have enough in the squad to stay up but as Lambert says with help. It can not and will not stay up as it is.

For me. We need 2 strikers a RB and a CM by Saturday week. If we get those I will still believe we can stay up.

If however this doesn't happen then yes I feel we won't have enough to stay up. The closer we get to end of Jan with no additions the harder it will become.

Come on Evans. Don't know where you will get it from but chuck some money at this. It's the only way.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Despite the loss on 00:25 - Jan 2 with 569 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

First half we were excellent until the Hari Kiri moments in the second half. 10/11 points adrift, 20 games to go, who is going to want to come?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Despite the loss on 07:36 - Jan 2 with 443 viewsbadadski

Despite the loss on 00:25 - Jan 2 by Jonnosdreadlocks

First half we were excellent until the Hari Kiri moments in the second half. 10/11 points adrift, 20 games to go, who is going to want to come?

A dominating centre back is first thing needed. We are leaking goals like a blue and white titanic. Build from the back is what every great manager has said so why we have wasted season after season of not replacing defenders and leaking stupid goals is beyond me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024