Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Headline of the month 19:00 - Feb 18 with 748 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/business/hampshire-sex-aid-firm-yes-yes-is-del

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Headline of the month on 19:18 - Feb 18 with 702 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only loosely related, but I’ve been looking for an opportunity to share this delightful tweet since it was posted.

Background: Quentin Letts is a Daily Fail contributor who just made a bit of a d1ck of himself by commenting how “independent” Switzerland managed to avoid hard borders. So seemingly completely unaware that it’s in the Schengen Area.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Headline of the month on 21:02 - Feb 18 with 608 viewsBlueBadger

Headline of the month on 19:18 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

Only loosely related, but I’ve been looking for an opportunity to share this delightful tweet since it was posted.

Background: Quentin Letts is a Daily Fail contributor who just made a bit of a d1ck of himself by commenting how “independent” Switzerland managed to avoid hard borders. So seemingly completely unaware that it’s in the Schengen Area.

Fun fact: Simon Pegg there is not *that* Simon Pegg but a bloke from Norwich who's a mate of mine. He's very good humoured about people asking hi about Star Trek, Spaced and zombies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024