Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleeping with the far right 15:34 - Feb 22 with 1424 viewsChampionship

Did anyone watch this last night?

Any thoughts?
Sleeping with the far right on 15:51 - Feb 22 with 1400 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I'm also interested as it's on my list of things to catch up on..

I must admit to being a bit unsure about how Alice Levine would come across in such a serious programme, given she is trying to cut a career as a comedian/light hearted entertainment personality.. For which I think she is quite likeable, so the trailers I've seen made it seem a little out of step with her career so far.
Sleeping with the far right on 16:31 - Feb 22 with 1335 viewsChampionship

Sleeping with the far right on 15:51 - Feb 22 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I'm also interested as it's on my list of things to catch up on..

I must admit to being a bit unsure about how Alice Levine would come across in such a serious programme, given she is trying to cut a career as a comedian/light hearted entertainment personality.. For which I think she is quite likeable, so the trailers I've seen made it seem a little out of step with her career so far.

Jack Sen's mask slipped at the end there. Nick Griffin made an appearance and raised the bar in being a complete cnt and it seems Sen felt he had to jump over that bar. How she and the cameraman refrained from telling him to go fck himself I will never know.
on 18:38 - Feb 23 with 1139 views_

Sleeping with the far right on 18:48 - Feb 23 with 1114 viewsgiant_stow

on 18:38 - Feb 23 by _

Wouldn't go that far, although I know what you mean. Interesting enough show, but it became all about her, especially at the end. She doesn't seem to be right for that sort of gig.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 19:00 - Feb 23 with 1091 views_

Sleeping with the far right on 18:48 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

Wouldn't go that far, although I know what you mean. Interesting enough show, but it became all about her, especially at the end. She doesn't seem to be right for that sort of gig.

Sleeping with the far right on 19:06 - Feb 23 with 1069 viewsjeera

Sleeping with the far right on 18:48 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

The show needed to be at least 2 hours long.

It's frustrating to see any subject crammed into such a short time period.

The bloke was a complete jerk and proud of it, but even then I am none the wiser how much of that was manipulated through editing. A week's experience in a hour.

Everything seems to be about him and his ego - and I thought wasserface handled herself quite ok as it goes.

He was a nasty piece of work though; the way he unashamedly admitted, no, boasted, how he targets specific groups/people with a deliberate aim to tarnish them using misinformation...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sleeping with the far right on 19:10 - Feb 23 with 1061 viewsFootballpete

Sleeping with the far right on 16:31 - Feb 22 by Championship

Jack Sen's mask slipped at the end there. Nick Griffin made an appearance and raised the bar in being a complete cnt and it seems Sen felt he had to jump over that bar. How she and the cameraman refrained from telling him to go fck himself I will never know.

I thought he came across as having severe mental/emotional issues. It’s troubling that somebody with said issues weilds a level of influence. Wasn’t a great documentary but was insightful to a point.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Sleeping with the far right on 19:12 - Feb 23 with 1055 viewsjeera

Sleeping with the far right on 19:10 - Feb 23 by Footballpete

I thought he came across as having severe mental/emotional issues. It’s troubling that somebody with said issues weilds a level of influence. Wasn’t a great documentary but was insightful to a point.

I think it's safe to say there were some issues there Pete!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024